Nick: Scheise
KLASA: SPS
LVL: 62
Suba(jeżeli nie ma to jaka w planach): Niemam
sprzęt: C, from shop
używany TS?: TAK
Komputer: Dell i7
Poprzednie klany: StripClub, AllForOne, FallenAngel
Czemu my?: I searching for strong and friendly clan to own this server and I think you are exactly that people Smile I am loyal and old player. Also I want admit, that I am not polish, I am from Lithuania, but I can all understand what you say or write to me, just I am not good at writing. I can talk in TS in polish cause I know lots of words.

Regards.
Odpowiedz
jesli sie dogadasz na ts to na tak :]
[Obrazek: daily_gifdump_46_01.gif]
Odpowiedz
j/w, jeśli nie będzie problemów z komunikacją to +
Odpowiedz
I think there will be no problems with communication, it is good way to improve my polish language also as I said, I understand all in polish just I need few weeks to improve my skills till I will talk with you all like pro Smile)

P.S. I forgot to say that from 8h till 18h, except weekend, I will be at work so I won't be online Tongue
Odpowiedz
dlaczego wyszedłeś z fallenangels ?
Odpowiedz
Because clan leader had PMS I think... Big Grin I don't want to flame on that clan, just clan leader realy sucked me up with his annoying truths... However I will always respect that clan Smile
Odpowiedz
jestem za mam kolejnego nuka do koksania mnieTongue
Odpowiedz
Na tak, moze jak dojdzie do fa oddadza wara ;d
Odpowiedz
At first they all trying to farm because they haven't got a lot of people to fight with zergs, so when they will be farmed enough they will accept I think Wink
Odpowiedz
najpierw rozmowa na TS, potem zobaczymy :->

lecą namiary na priv
Odpowiedz

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości